This seminar instills core competencies needed to engage with our VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world. It empowers educators with the tools to take immediate and massive action to impact and influence their personal and professional lives. This is a social and emotional wellbeing program which develops grit, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, flow, gratitude and optimism.
- Empowers educators with seven practical principles they can apply to their personal lives to bring about inner transformation.
- Illustrates how collaborating with leading professionals is vital to ensuring better decisions.
- Answers the question: ‘What should we be aiming for in life?”
- Helps educators at all levels of leadership and hierarchy recognise the triggers to ‘flow’ ie. find that place where you perform your best and where you feel your best.
- Displays how mindfulness can create the internal conditions for peak performance – by improving focus, clarity of thought and reducing reactivity and perceived stress.
- Dispels the myth of scarcity and helps participants to develop a deeper sense of gratitude.
“The’Wellbeing at Work’ presentation could not have come at a better time. The start of each new school term comes with new challenges and ever present deadlines. Glen’s presentation provided staff with a fresh new perspective, and a sense of reinvigoration and hope about the future of our students, and our role as educators.”
Natalie Guelfo HT Wellbeing Camden High School
“What an impact you have had five days down the track! I have had so many people talking about vision boards for themselves, their children. A home group teacher has just spoken about her class doing them for themselves as a getting to know you activity. . The ripples are significant, thank you so much. Thanks again. Your work has changed us all. For some, the shift is small and for others it has been profound. Thank you!”
Melanie Clare Head of College Wellbeing St Andrews Anglican College
“Thank you for your AMAZING presentation and words of encouragement today! It has been a very long time since our staff was enthused by a presenter of your calibre! I felt like we were all hanging onto your every word.”
Educator, Hillcrest Christian College